Thursday, March 12, 2009

Britney Spears Circus Tour FEATURING the modern pin-up art of TYSON MCADOO





Britney Spears "The Circus" 2009 World Tour FEATURES the art of Tyson Mcadoo!!!

For the duration of "The Circus" tour my infamous modern pin-up girls will grace the big screen of Brit's tour to a tune called "Do Something." To my knowledge I am the only artist to be privileged enough to have my images in digital motion suspended above the "Cirque du Soleil" inspired sex-sational performance. To simply sum it up, the night was a visual smorgasbord of storybook eroticism poured upon the stage... while the 30 foot digital materialization of my imagination lit up the sky of the arena.
It was a proud papa moment,-Tyson


For More Images and Info: http://www.facebook.com/
pages/Tyson-Mcadoo/54928786199?r
ef=nf

See More of My Work:
www.tysonmcadoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment